Wednesday, May 15, 2013

David Yurman Bracelets

It's another bracelet post! Can you tell I love jewelry? Anyway, David Yurman bracelets are an essential to any prep or sorority girl. They are beautiful, and they are the icing on the metaphorical cake that is your wrist. They can be worn alone or with a stack and are quite dazzling. Yurman bracelets are a bit expensive, but they are worth it because the quality is amazing. I love staring at my wrist and seeing the jewels in my bracelets sparkle. 

This is the one I have. It is the 7mm blue topaz Color Classics bracelet. It retails for $775, not too bad for what you're getting. 

One bracelet that I would really love is the 5mm Cable Buckle bracelet. I think it would look darling next to my other Yurman! Maybe next Christmas! It retails for $650.

I would also like to get the Large Oval Link Chain bracelet. I love link bracelets, and this is the best of the best. It retails for $1400.

Keep calm and Yurman on!



No comments:

Post a Comment